|Paper submission deadline
||30 November 2020
||10 January 2021
|Presentation submission deadline
||10 March 2021
The submission processes
Experts wishing to submit PowerPoint presentations and present at Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems should submit a short paper (c. 1500 words) for consideration by the Conference’s Committee.
Following the review of the papers, selected speakers will be invited to attend and present their work at Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems as either a PowerPoint presentation or poster display.
Writing the paper
- Full papers are required for all submissions however, these can be summarised to 1500 words. Papers should be submitted using the template form provided. Please ensure all text/diagrams fit within the template and use Times New Roman or Arial font, size 10
- Papers must be submitted by 30 November 2020 if they are to be considered for the conference
- The working language of the conference is English, which will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussion.
Before submission, make sure that the following material is ready
- Your paper title, all authors’ names, affiliations (including job titles) and a 35-word (approx) biography
- Your prepared file of c. 1500 words, using the template form provided, including title, names, affiliations and abstract in word format (file size maximum 2MB)
- Your preferred topic area is chosen from the conference technical scope
Submitting your Paper
Please email your contributions (c. 1500 words) to the Event Producer – Aliza Mohsin at email@example.com
Should your paper be accepted please take note of the key dates at the top of this page regarding a PowerPoint presentation submission deadline.
The IET or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event.
It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contact you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and the telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.