Industrial Control Systems are constantly exposed to cyber threats
With the rapid advancements in technology and connectivity, these attacks are becoming increasingly complex and difficult to detect. Cyber security, therefore, needs to be a top priority for companies seeking to identify new risks and increasing their resilience to the evolving threats to critical systems.
Cyber Security for Critical Industries will focus on identifying the latest cyber security challenges facing companies today and examine how these can be mitigated against by building resilient and responsive systems.
You will also get exclusive insights into new techniques and technologies. Plus, the opportunity to network with some of the UK’s cyber security giants makes this a must-attend conference for anyone working in critical systems.
What’s new for 2023
- Updates on new regulations and upcoming standards for cyber security
- Latest developments in cyber security technologies and strategies for critical sectors
- From preventive to reactive systems – In a business where time is money, it is important to be proactive!
- Identifying and overcoming cyber threats to IT systems including ransomware, malware and other malicious attacks
- Convergence of IT and OT: Integrating Cyber security with Operational safety and what are the challenges and solutions
- Developing the profession – Building the next generation of cyber experts and the role of the industry
- Two new tracks on ‘Cyber Security as a Management Strategy’ and ‘ Cyber Security Regulations’
Hear from last year’s attendees
“Great content, especially NCSC and HSE.”
“Really interesting to hear a variety of perspectives and where experts perceive solutions and problems.”
“The virtual version of this conference was definitely worth visiting and I was glad to be here! But I still hope next year we can all meet in London again. I look forward to it!”
“The whole event was very well curated.”
Raise your brand’s profile at Cyber Security for Critical Industries
Whether it’s lead generation, brand awareness, thought leadership, a new product launch or geographical expansion you have in mind, our team will work with you to build a bespoke sponsorship and exhibition package that best helps you achieve your aims.