About the conference
The threat of cyber-attacks on industrial control systems is a reality that no organisation can ignore.
These attacks not only have the potential to cause massive financial damages and loss of production downtime but can have dangerous implications for the whole industry.
Cyber Security for Critical Industries addresses the key challenges as identified by experts working in industrial control and SCADA systems.
You will learn to implement resilient and sustainable cybersecurity strategies, hear about the latest technology-based solutions and gain advice to mitigate the ever-increasing risks facing critical systems today.
- Remaining NIS compliant in the new era of cyber threats
- Cyber security as a management strategy for key sectors
- Detection and recovery management for complex breaches
- Creating cyber security systems that are secure by design
- Role of the government and industry in meeting the skill shortage
- Safety and security of critical assets: what are the expectations and concerns?
- New developments in cyber technologies and solutions.